This type of audit is required by most large retail chains and all overseas buyers. Therefore, this audit scheme is an extremely in-depth and detailed process. Preparation for this type of audit begins months in advance. After an annual farm walk-through, we offer guidance on areas of concern. Our guidance is based on the certification requirements only. While we work on your paperwork, it is your duty to ensure guidance is acted on. We spend months completing SOPs, risk assessments and worker training. Again, services are rendered on two levels: consulting or full service bookkeeping/audit preparation. Service includes:
- Completes all applications needed for audit.
- Works to guarantee audit schedule fits the grower, as well as the auditor.
- On-site worker training.
- Develops Standards Operating Procedures that reflect your operation.
- Maintains input records, from plant to harvest.
- Works directly with grower to complete all needed forms and logs.
- Attends, presents and acts on behalf of the grower.
- Completes any necessary correction action steps.
GAP Ready! Farms Services attends ALL audits side by side with the grower and their affiliated growers.